Friday, March 4, 2016

ATC album

I really don't scrapbook, so not sure why I enjoy making one, once in awhile. But I am going to share this one with you. If you saw my post a few back, of the Bohemian album, the binding on this one was done the same way. This one is MUCH smaller! The photo areas are 2"x3". AND it only took TWO sheets of 6x6 DSP to create the pages!

 
These first two show the cover. I used ribbon for the closing.



This is the inside pages. I created four for this one. They open out and have a pocket on the right for another photo mat or journaling. Below is how I decorated one of them. I left the mats plain except for the scallop edge, which is hard to see, but if you look between the chevron print (from the next page) and the dots, you can see the scallop edge of the mat.


I really think these would work great for an individual event with journaling all about it. Haven't decided exactly what I will do with this one, but plan to actually use it!

Hope you all have a great day! Don't forget, there is only a few weeks left of SAB!! Don't miss out on the new limited time products!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment