Thursday, March 31, 2016

Goodbye S-A-B :(

Today is the last day to qualify for free SAB products, so I thought I would share a couple more creations with you:


I used the SAB set "Party Pants"! I love this set! The smaller balloon is one that I created by using the Balloon Bouquet Punch to punch out the shape, then tracing it onto some of the extra rubber from another stamp set, and cutting it out. Since I was making solid colors, I don't know why I didn't just punch out from cardstock????? The sentiment is from the SAB set "Botanicals for You".


And I really like this little guy from the SAB set "Honeycomb Happiness". It isn't just for Easter and I think I will be using it a lot! I stamped the images then colored in using the ink pad (squeeze before opening to create a pallet on the lid) and a blending pen.

You still have the rest of this day to place a qualifying order for these great products. Let me know if you have any questions. It is also the last day to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin at a discount! The clock is ticking SO don't miss out!

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment