Sunday, April 3, 2016

Butterflies of Love


As some of you know, purple is NOT my favorite color, nor even in the top many, but I really like this one. Just wish you could see the actual color! The base is Elegant Eggplant and the ink is the same. I even used it on the Hardwood background stamp for the mat. The butterflies are from the Papillion Potpourri stamp set and the sentiment is from  the set, Perfect Pennants. I placed the tag and butterflies on dimensionals and added rhinestones on the butterflies. Gotta have my bling :) !

NOTE: When I fussy cut something like the butterflies, I don't try to cut along the lines. Rather, I cut just outside the lines. Don't ask me why, but it gives them a more finished look. Cutting on the lines usually makes the cut look harsh.

I hope that you are having an enjoyable day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment