Tuesday, August 2, 2016

"O" day!!!

Ordering day!!!! The stamp set, Thoughtful Branches, that I have been sharing about for days is finally available to order. I cannot stress enough that it is WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! I don't want you to miss out on this great, versatile stamp set, so order yours today HERE.

Here is info on the bundle, but the stamp set and thinlits can also be ordered separately.


Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Bundle 144328
Price: $52.00
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.

Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Stamp Set
Thank you. Thinking of you. I'm here for you. We have the words that you want to say. Stamp what you feel, then add a tranquil tree to complement your thoughts.
* Quantity: 23 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, d, e, h

Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies
* 9 dies
* Largest piece: 3" x 3-1/2" (7.6 x 8.9 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
* Use Precision Base Plate with detailed dies

And now, one more sample:


Everything on this card is done exactly like the one from yesterday's post except for the leaves. This time I sponged several colors on to a piece of Whisper White cardstock, then stamped with Chocolate Chip AFTER stamping it off on scrap paper first, cut the leaves out with the thinlit and added it to the tree with dimensionals. This would be great with watercolor, too. Guess that will be my next try, or at least one of them. I think the colors might be more vibrant then, too.

So, as you can tell, I am FAR from being done with this set! Here is the ironic part: I almost didn't purchase this one, because I LOVE my Lovely As A Tree and Sheltering Tree sets, so really wasn't sure that I wanted or needed another tree set. I am SO glad I decided to order it and I think you will be, too.

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment