Friday, January 6, 2017

Happy Birthday!!

I hope that 2017 is being great to you so far!

I so need to get my card inventory built back up! I love to make a special card for special people, but also like to have some on hand for when life gets interesting! Well, guess that is most all of the time, so I had better get busy. I can still make those special ones for a specific person and keep it in my stash, then when life begins to run crazy, I have it ready!

There is a special birthday on the first of the year, so as soon as Christmas was over, I created this one.


The base is melon mambo. The background is from the retired stack called Cherry on Top, cut at 4"x5 1/4". Measure down about half way on the right side, then make a pencil mark in 1 1/2". Score from the mark to each right side corner and fold back, attaching with a small glue dot. Attach to the base and place the sentiment (this one came from the Holiday catalog set called Basket of Wishes, which is still available). Using the Balloon Bouquet punch, punch out three of the larger balloons from contrasting or matching colors. I then taped bakers twine to the back of each balloon and placed these on the card, using dimensionals on one of them. Make small bows and place them on the balloon necks with rolled glue dots. I did the same to hold the bottom of the balloon strings.

Sale-A-Bration is here and so is the new Occasions Catalog! If you would like your own copy and don't already have a demonstrator, I would love to send you one! Just let me know.

If you would like to place an order now, just click on the "online ordering"/catalog button to the right! I would love to send you a hand stamped thank you for ordering.

Have a truly GREAT day, and thanks so much for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment