Sunday, January 22, 2017

Just a Smile

I must admit that when I first saw this set, I wondered why and how one would use it. Then I started seeing samples that just made me smile. So, yes, it was on my next order and it still makes me smile. Here is my first creation which made me smile the whole time that I was creating!


The images are stamped in Black and watercolored on Whisper White (3 1/2 x 5 1/2), using the aqua painter and the following inks, So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Smokey Slate, and Tip Top Taupe. The image is then mounted on Basic Black (3 3/4 x 5 1/2), then placed on the base.

I am trying to remember to match the inside of the card and the envelope. So here is what I did for this one:


So this is the Hey, Chick set on page 17 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure and can only be earned FREE!!! I hope you enjoyed this post and that it brought a smile into your life. I think I will be sending more "Just Because" cards, cuz who can't use that in our lives!!!

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment