Monday, May 14, 2018

Pop-up Book Card

I have wanted to create this fold for such a long time, but just wasn't sure how I wanted to decorate one. That is until I came across Terri's sample, done with my favorite stamp set: Hold On To Hope!
Here is mine:



I think the only thing different that I did, was, I stamped the image onto the oval and she added the image onto hers for more dimension. I used wet glue to put down the right side of the banner. I just trust it to hold better than tape or glue dots.

She was so great to share hers AND the instructions on her blog, and if you scroll down, she has even shared a link to a PDF for you to download! Check it all out HERE

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!! Off to create another Pop-Up Book card!

No comments:

Post a Comment