Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Thank you, sneak peek and retired easel

I don't usually do multiples of cards. I just don't like to, and I think I get a bit messy when I do, but when I saw the samples from Laura Fiorelli-Allen on Pinterest, I thought they would make great Thank you cards. And I had literally run out, so a quick way to add to my non-existing stock.


The DSP will be available on June 1 and is called Garden Impressions. Plus it is in my favorite size, 6x6!! I just went through the different designs and decided which ones I liked for the top, then again to the bottom pieces, sometimes it was just the reverse side and sometimes not.

The card is the standard 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4. I chose colors that coordinated with the DSP. I LOVE that SU lists the colors on the package! The DSP pieces are all cut at 4" x 2 1/2".

The ribbon and sentiment are all retired items. I have quite a bit of ribbon and just never seem to use it, so this worked great. The sentiment is from Vintage Postcard and punched out with the 2" punch, mounted on the 2 3/8" scallop punched piece.

Attach the ribbon across the seam created by the two DSP. Loop a 9" piece behind the sentiment and attach with dimensionals. That is it!!!

This is a great design whether you need a quick thank you or any occasion, just change out the sentiment.



Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment