Wednesday, July 2, 2014

June Paper Pumpkin

There are SO many pieces in the June Paper Pumpkin kit (enough for 24, yes, 24 pinwheels!!!), that I had thought to offer a class with it. Well, that was a great idea til some of my family members saw it and decided it would be fun to create, too!!!

I have to admit that I wasn't really on board with this idea when it first came out. I haven't had a lot of good experiences with kits, whether through the mail or purchasing in the store. This kit has turned me around and I have several more ideas to play with! I wanted to share a couple of the projects that I created with this kit.


My granddaughter was celebrating her birthday, so we made cookies and used the kit to make them even better! Some of the ones she celebrated with were rather small so I didn't want to use anything that they might put in their mouth, so I used glue dots to put the pinwheel together only! I took one of the banners in the kit, folded it at an angle and used two of the stamps in the kit, then attached a glue dot to the center of the pinwheel. How fun is this!!!


Here is another project that was shown on an SU video using one of the precut pinwheels and manipulating it into a bow! Hey, this would be great for the hair on July 4th, too!!!

I hope you will look at Paper Pumpkin kits and if you already have, try them again. I don't think you will be disappointed!! Click on the picture to the right and please list me as your demonstrator. I would sooooo appreciate it! Remember you can skip a month or cancel at any time.

Have a great day and thanks SO much for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment