Thursday, July 10, 2014

Wisteria Wonder


As some of you well know, this is NOT one of my favorite colors, but I really like how this one turned out! (So why purchase, if I don't like it??? Because I sacrifice for those I care about :)! ) LOL.
I do have a couple of people that I send cards to that LOVE this color more than I dislike it, so, there you go.

All of the little flowers are punches that I attached and added a gold center to, with dazzles. The mats were created using the same color of ink as the card stock, referred to as "tone on tone". I like to use this a lot. I think it adds a small amount of elegance to any project.

The white mat, I used the same ink on the raised portion on my embossing folder, just wiping the pad across it lightly, then adding the card stock and running it through the Big Shot. I just used a darker ink to stamp the butterfly, then cut it out.

To add a bit more dimension, I folded up the butterfly wings and used a small like of Tombow glue on just the body. The flowers, I place on my piercing mat and used the large end of the scoring tool to press the center of the flower into the mat, and attached with a drop of the glue.

Hope you enjoy this project and give it a try. Thanks for stopping by!

OHHHHH, and don't forget, today is the last day to sign up to receive the July My Paper Pumpkin kit. Can't wait to see what it is!!!!!

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment