Friday, July 25, 2014

MPP bonanza!

Seriously, there is soooo much stuff in these Paper Pumpkin Kits. I wanted to share a few more cards with you, created with the July Paper Pumpkin Kit.

I LOVE this new size of note card (at least new for me). It is actually a standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base, cut in half, so you can create FOUR from a sheet of 8 1/2" x 11 cardstock. Or if you purchase the cut and ready card bases, just cut them in half creating a 4 1/4" x 2 3/4" card. Here are a few of mine:




I did use some of my retired Designer Series Paper on some of these. Other wise it all came from the kit. And I still have product left over. I will share some standard size cards tomorrow from the same kit, AND still product left to play with!)

Time is running out, though, for the wonderful promotion going on. Sign up now for 50% off your first two month's kits. Where else can you get this much product and FUN for less than $10 a month to try it? Then if you choose to continue with your subscription, it is still less than $20 a month. I really hope you will give it a try, AND if you sign up right here by midnight (mountain time) on Saturday, July 26, I will send you a special thank you! (Like your kits, it will be another surprise arriving in your mailbox.)

Have a really great day and thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment