Monday, July 7, 2014

Music Notes for you



Hope everyone had a safe and fun fourth of July. We had rain here, so postponed our light show til the next night. Did have friends and a great meal together before the weather came in on us, so it was still a fun evening, just cut short.

I covered the whole mat piece with the music notes(retired wheel), then added the white mat to the top of that. I ran just the end through my Fancy Fan embossing folder for the edge, then used the writing tip of my marker to add the lines and "stitches" to the bottom portion. I then added a bit of ribbon to cover the edge and added my sentiment from the Apothecary Art stamp set.

This could be done in any of your favorite colors and for any sentiment. I hope you will give it a try, because it really is fast and simple (two of my favorite words for card making!! )

Hope you have a great day and thanks SO much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment