Saturday, February 11, 2017

Hearts 4 Two

Guess I need to post me Valentine projects soon, as it will be here in a few days. Of course, there is nothing wrong with creating a few to be used next year. I do this a lot on most holidays, cuz there are so many cute ideas out there and so little time! :) I do try to keep it at a minimum, though......


The card base is Real Red, as are the small envelopes and ink. The arrow, heart, envelopes and mini cards are from the Love Notes framelits. The stamping is all from the Sealed with Love set. Remember they can be ordered as a bundle and SAVE 10%!

The heart and arrow are both taken from the Red Glimmer paper. Have to have a little sparkle, you know.

The ribbon is actually some of my retired stock. Maybe you still have some, too, or you can easily substitute.

I built a full Whisper White mat then a strip of Sending Love DSP, which is half as wide. I actually had a piece that size, so that is what I used! You really should position the DSP, BEFORE stamping the sentiment, but I made it work! :)

And it is complete!!! Curious about how I finished the inside??? I used the same corner stamp and placed it on each corner of a Whisper White mat.

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment