Thursday, February 9, 2017

Hearts upon Hearts

The Valentine suite in the new occasions catalog is one of my favorites  (pages 14 & 15) . I have been using my old and retired Valentine stamp sets for years, so to have a whole combination of new products was like having my very own Christmas! Those poor retired products didn't even see light this year. :(

Here is one that I created and is one of my favorites: (yes, I know it has a shade of purple, but the black filters it, :) )


The base is Sweet Sugarplum with a mat of Basic Black. Edge the right side of the whisper white with the Love Notes framelits. I always do this first, then I know which side to decorate so that they are facing up. (lol, can you guess how I learned that!). Then using the Sealed with Love stamp set, stamp the sentiment and the row of hearts in Sweet Sugarplum. The banner is Basic Black and the envelope and mini-card are both from the framelits. I even created the envelope with the In-Color Envelope paper to match the card and stamped a heart in the bottom corners.

AND if you purchase the Framelits/Stamp set bundle you will save 10%!!! How great is that. Add just a little over four dollars to your order and earn a free product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure! Let me know if you have any questions.

This holiday is creeping up on us fast and I have a few more projects to share, so I hope you come back and check them out.

I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment