Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Valentine Flourish

I really wasn't sure where I was going with this one, but love how it turned out. Isn't it great when that happens!!!


The base is Basic Black. The mat is Whisper White, 5 1/4" x 4". I stamped the flourish from Flourishing Phrases off the right side and towards the top in Black. And using my favorite Valentine's set, Sealed with love, I stamped the sentiment up in the other corner in Real Red.

The bottom piece is from the Sending Love DSP stack, 4" x 1 1/2", and above that is a piece of Red Glimmer paper, 4" x 1". I did use a retired item to cover the "seam". You could also use ribbon.

The flowers are hearts punched with the heart from the Love Notes framelits. The envelope is decorated with the same stamp set.

Very simple, quick, and elegant. Hope you like it as much as I do.

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment