Monday, February 6, 2017

January MPP

There is only a few more days to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin, the tenth to be exact! So I wanted to share what I have done with my January kit.


This is from the goodies in the kit, everything but the staple, which I decided to use. There is a gold heart from the kit covering the back of the staple.

A fellow crafter, Paula, shared a template of the bag that she created, so I used some misc. paper to create goodies for the third grade students. Here is what they look like:


Isn't this a great kit?! Want to give Paper Pumpkin a try? Just click on the Paper Pumpkin to the right. Want a hint about this months kit..... for those who love unique card kits! No, none of us know exactly what it is, but they like to give us a tease once in awhile.

You can cancel or skip a month at any time. And there are always extra supplies and lots of extra ideas to use the kit.

AND if you pre-order a three month subscription (do this at the online store), you also qualify for a free SAB product!

I really hope that you will give it a try! And if you have tried it in the past, it has "come a long way" from when it first started!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment