Friday, April 13, 2018

Garden In Bloom CASE

It is cold and blustery here, okay, actually have a blizzard going on. So what a perfect day to stay inside and stamp! Especially after watching the latest video from Barbstamps. I have created the three cards, with a few of my own twists, of course. They all use the retiring Garden In Bloom stamp set.


This was my first CASE (copy and share everything). A little different, cuz I accidentally stamped my back cover image on to the front, so placed the matted piece a bit lower. THEN I decided to do some splattering on mine. NOTE TO SELF and everyone else: Move other projects FAR AWAY!! I ended up with a couple of nasty spots on a really special project and now have to figure out how to correct it. Hopefully I can place a sentiment or small image over it.

Bet you are wondering why I continued IF it started out that way......

Cuz I really liked Barbs cards!


This one went much smoother, thankfully. I added the gold metallic gems to the centers of the smaller flowers and also stamped a center into the larger flower with Crushed Curry.

And now for the final one:


Instead of a white base card, I used a Wisteria Wonder. The sentiment is actually a small die that came in a magazine. I just realized that I didn't add the colored dots to this card like she did on hers. And since I really liked the way it added to it, I will go back and complete it.

Check out www.barbstamps.com She has some really great and helpful videos. I love the one where she shows how to create her bow knots. On this recent video, she does have a lot of stuff at the beginning. These cards start around 26 minutes if you want to fast forward to them.

Have a GREAT day and thanks so much for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment