Wednesday, April 4, 2018

More March Paper Pumpkin

Okay, I have admitted that this was not my favorite Paper Pumpkin, even though I love flowers. But I have had more fun creating with this one! Guess you just never know until you give it a chance!

And here is another fun project:


I colored the rose buds with my watercolor pencils. And there is more:


Wait, there is even more!!!


My mother has Mother's Day and a birthday at the same time, so this special card is for her.

Now for the details:

The base is 4 1/4" x 11" from Melon Mambo scored at 2 3/4, 4 1/4, 7 1/4, and 8 1/2.
     Fold and crease in mountain and valley folds.

Cut two mat pieces of Melon Mambo at 4 1/4 x 4 1/4.
     Attach one piece to the top fold and one to the middle fold, lining them up to the top and sides.

For the cover cut the front off of the flower envelope in the kit and attach to the top mat. When closed the card should look like this image has a mat all around it. Use Wink of Stella on the flowers to make it even prettier.

 For the center panel, cut the script envelope apart. You will need to cut a one inch piece out of the middle of this image to fit the center mat. This way the scroll design still outlines the script. Stamp the sentiment with Early Espresso. I also added the phrase in Melon Mambo to cover the extra celebration.

And for the last panel I used one of the pattern pieces in the kit after cutting it down to 4 1/4 x 2 1/4. Stamp the scroll image in Melon Mambo onto each corner. Stamp the sentiment onto one of the precut labels, add pearls and dimentionals, and attach.

This will all fold into a standard A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)
Don't forget to decorate the envelope, too. I just stamped the scroll image in each corner, but it makes it a bit more special.

I hope you enjoyed this project. Let me know if you give it a try! And thanks so much for stopping by!









1 comment:

  1. Like you, this was not a PP that screamed "me." But you have done an amazing and creative job. Thank you!! Jan Lindsey #13425

    ReplyDelete