Friday, June 26, 2015

MPP Fourth of July


Here is another Fourth of July card. The base is a top fold with Whisper White, then matted with Night of Navy. I had some pieces left over from one of My Paper Pumpkin kits (check these out on the right hand column). The striped piece is half of one of the pinwheels that came in the kit. I positioned it into the corner so that the Night of Navy mat didn't show around the sides. I cut a smaller mat from Whisper White and marked where I needed to cut the diagonal with a pencil. After cutting it, I ran it through the dotted embossing folder and attached it to the card. The stars are Night of Navy and Whisper White from the Medium Star and the Itty Bitty Accents star punches. Then I had some red confetti stars in my stash and thought they added to it. Stamped the sentiment, decorated the inside and it was complete!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment