Saturday, June 13, 2015

Pocket Letter envelope




Hi, Everyone! Have you caught the pocket letter craze yet??? I certainly have and now I would like to share what I think is the perfect envelope for them. (I have covered the return address label with a snowman emory board and the recipient's address label with the leaf.)

To make the envelope, you will need a sturdy piece of designer paper or cardstock and the envelope punch board. Cut the paper/cardstock to 11 1/8" square and line it up at 3 1/2" mark on the board. Punch and score, then line the score line up and proceed as usual. The top and bottom triangles are a bit larger than the envelope, so I just tucked the bottom one under and trimmed the top one to fit.

In my example the paper is a bit dark, so I decorated an address label and placed it on the front. I used strong double sided tape to put the envelope together.

Want to see some of my pocket letters: Look here: or check out pinterest for even more samples, but be careful, because they are very addictive!

Have a great day and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment