Friday, June 5, 2015

Owl Builder Roses

I love it when there is more than one use for a crafting tool. Guess it takes away the quilt of purchasing some of them. LOL Well, there are so many uses for the Owl Builder Punch that it seems ridiculously worth the price, no matter what you would pay. Luckily it is only $18 on page 167 of the new annual catalog (#118074). Take a look on pinterest and you will see all kinds of animals and shapes created with this punch. One of my favorite and most viewed posts is a card that I used it to make tulips. You can see that one HERE. And now here is another great flower! I couldn't wait to share these with you, so will share an actual project using them later.



Absolutely LOVE these, plus they are quick and easy to create. Here is the great video that I used to create these lovely roses: Owl Builder Roses. A couple of things I did differently, I colored the petals after creating them (less messy) and if you have a slotted quilling tool or a large eye needle, they work better for curling the petals on the center.

If you like flowers even a fraction of how much I love them, I hope you will give these a try. You truly won't be disappointed. Well, off to make some more colors for my stash (like to have extras on hand), so I hope you have a great, crafty day.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment