Thursday, February 18, 2016

Bohemian mini album

I am not a scrapbooker, really, but every once in a while, I will see a project that makes me want to do a bit more of it. This is one of those projects. Plus I am really trying to use some of my Designer Series Paper instead of hanging on to all of it. So here is what I did:


This is my cover. As the title states, I used the Bohemian Designer Series Paper. I used Blackberry Bliss for the solid cardstock. The "doily" is actually the spider web doily from the holiday mini. I just turned it over for the white side to show. I embellished with the pearls and Blackberry Bliss flowers from a retired punch. The Itty Bitty Punch set has a flower that could be used! I then added pearls to the centers.


This is the first page and the inside of the cover. I created only three pages and each one forms two pockets. For the larger pocket, I inserted a Blackberry Bliss card and for the smaller pocket, a smaller card, plus two tags. These can hold photos and/or journaling. The pocket is decorated with a crocheted flower, cardstock center and leaves, and a pearl.


This is the second page. This one is embellished again with the cardstock leaves and scallop circle, before adding a lace flower that I had in my stash. One of the tags as a piece of ribbon tied to it and the other one, I glued a small punched flower to each side, then a rhinestone on one of these. I did all of the tags the same.


Page three has a lace doily and a sticker from some of my stash.


This is the inside of the back cover. I was just going to leave it plain, but with it being next to the plain backing of the previous page, I felt that it needed something. So I added a piece to the bottom to create a pocket, cut a ribbon strip of cardstock and added pearls to dress it up a bit. I inserted a piece of cardstock with one cut with a decorative shape.


This is the back cover. With the design of the paper, I didn't think it needed anything else. I added Blackberry Bliss ribbon to tie as a closure. Would love to hear what you think of this! And remember most of these products are available online. Just click on the catalog picture and please insert my name as your demonstrator IF you don't already have one!

Here is where my inspiration came from although I don't think her album would hold photos very well. But I do really like it!

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment