Monday, February 8, 2016

Wink!!!

Don't you just hate the day BEFORE your order is to arrive???? I so want to play with my new products, but, alas, I have to wait until they arrive TOMMORROW!

So I decided to share something else with you. I LOVE adding bling to my projects and this new item in the Occasions catalog gives me the perfect item to do that. I can even add it to areas that I might not have added bling to before, but it gives just the subtle hint of glimmer. This is one of my favorite "go to products" and I think it might become yours, too.


Here is the video that demonstrates it. I love the clear one,(#141897, sold on page 24 of the Occasions book) and can hardly wait to try the gold (#141898), which is, of course, in the anticipated delivery for tomorrow!

Thank you so much for stopping by and if you have any questions, just send me a message. Have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment