Sunday, February 14, 2016

Thank you!

It seems the older I get the more thank you cards I need to send. Usually that is a good thing. So I would like to share some of the ones I have recently created.

 
This is probably one of my favorite styles. This one was done with Garden Green and Old Olive. I used the retired Four Feathers stamp set and Four You for the sentiment. The "splashes" are from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar set! This is a very versatile set, not just for calendar making!



This card used a lot of the My Paper Pumpkin Kit that I received and had a lot of pieces left over to play with. This is true of all of the kits. Check it out by clicking on the button to the right. The flowers in the cup are actually from the Sprinkles of Life set, which benefits Ronald McDonald House Charities with each purchase!


This is a simple looking card, but sometimes those are the best. The sun is created with a 2" circle mask. Punch it out on a scrap piece, then lie the "hole" on the mat and sponge the color in from the edges, leaving the very center uncolored. I used Daffodil Delight and Hello Honey (also around the edges of the mat).With Basic Black I stamped the image from Serene Silhouettes and a butterfly from a stash of individual stamps. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. There is something for almost everything in that set!

And now for the last card. Being able to create this one was very special for me, because, you see, I lost my son last month. So many people responded with kindness that I had to thank them in a special way.


And thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful and crafty day! Give your loved ones a hug and let them know how much they mean to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment