Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Mini Treat Bags

Have you ever had a product that you would love to have, but you just keep talking yourself out of purchasing??? Well, the Mini Treat Thinlits is that product for me!

Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies by Stampin' Up!

Well, no longer!!! If you didn't know, each week Stampin' Up has Weekly Deals, and guess what is on the deal for this week!!!

Check it out!!

I will show you some of my projects after it arrives, but didn't want you to lose out on this great deal! There is also a video link under the photo and if you need some more inspiration here is the link for ideas on pinterest

Don't forget to add me as your demonstrator when ordering IF you don't already have a local one. I would really appreciate, plus I will send you a thank you if you allow your information to be seen (you will be asked that at the time of ordering. If you say no, then I won't receive your info and won't be able to personally thank you)

Plus add just a bit more to bring up the total merchandise to $50 and receive your choice of a free SAB product.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment