Thursday, August 28, 2014

Another Fall Challenge

I have decided to try another challenge. Normally I am a "case" (copy and share everything) type of person, finding something I like and putting my own twist to it, sometimes not. These challenges help me come up with my own, which is a lot of fun, too.

The weather is cool again this morning, so guess I am still in the "fall" mode. This challenge is for the Paper Players and their information can be found here. And here is my entry:



Had trouble with the lighting  this morning so the picture seems to be a bit muted. Anyway, I pulled out some retired fall DSP and greeting stamp for this project. The instructions for how I created the pumpkin are in my previous post. I used Tempting Turquoise as the card base and for matting the sentiment, matted with my DSP and stamped the greeting on Pumpkin Pie cardstock (also used this for the pumpkin). The leaves were punched out with the Build a Bird punch and Always Artichoke cardstock. Very simple card to create, so hope you give it a try. Let me know if you have any questions.

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Mary Lee, your card definitely reflects the feeling of Fall! I love the colors and the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete