Thursday, August 14, 2014

Photopolymer Stamp Storage

Connie Stewart shares a great video on her blog about how to store these stamps, which I have been doing except for one thing. She show to place the printed window sheet in the storage case sleeve and the stamps on top of it.

The print is actually backwards and I don't like trying to figure out what I am looking at, so I turned it around so that I can see exactly what the stamp is. I then place the stamp just above the print. It is a snug fit, but does work so that I can see the print clearly.


Here is another view of the bottom set:


The plastic sheet is attached to the cover cardstock with just a couple of glue dots to hold it in place. These are stamps are from My Paper Pumpkin Kits, which I purchased a clear stamp case to store them.

Hope you find this tip useful. Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment