Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Calypso Coral Perfect Blend



This sample uses so many of my favorite products!

      Perfect Blend Stamp Set
      Calypso Coral Cardstock
      Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
      Calypso Coral Ribbon (this one is retired but there are others in the current catalog)
      Circle Framelits
      Boho Blossoms Punch
      Pearl Basic Jewels
      Naturals White Cardstock
      Pink Pirouette Cardstock (base card)
      Calypso Coral Classic Ink Pad (sponged ink around each piece)
      Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad

I layered the pieces on the coffee cups, restamping the lid and sleeve on Naturals White and cutting them out. I also added dimensionals to the lids to give them a bit more depth. Tying a simple bow in the ribbon worked better than I bow, I thought.

Hope you enjoy this sample and take time to create today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment