Saturday, August 9, 2014

Another Stippled Blossom


Did you know that stamping can teach you something about yourself? I have learned that I tend to prefer nature's beauty with most of my card making, whether it is flowers or leaves or snowflakes. I find I go to this stamp set quite often, especially when I want something simple and special.

Both flower sets were stamped on whisper white, then cut out. The top flower was lifted with dimensionals. The dotted borders are actually our ribbon border punch with only half of it showing. I taped them to the back of a plain piece of whisper white card stock and attached it to the embossed card mat (Fancy Fan folder). And, of course, it had to have a little bling, so the flower centers were dotted with Dazzling Details.

You could add any sentiment to this card and it would be perfect. I find myself needing more thank you cards and love creating them for the thoughtfulness that I appreciate in so many people.

Ooooooo, wouldn't this be great in traditional colors for Christmas?????? Off to give it a try! LOL

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment