Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Holiday Card Gift Box

I thought this made up into a nice box of holiday items. The top card is from yesterday's post, the cup is a 3" x 3" card and the tags are cut with the top fold just inside of the gingerbread framelit die . The measurements for the box are: BASE: 7 1/2" x 9 1/2"; score at 3/4" on all four sides, cut into score line in the corners on the long sides and assemble box. INSERTS: 5 7/8" x 7 3/8"; score at 4 1/2",
5 1/4", and 6"; second insert: 3 3/8" x 7 3/8"; score at 3 1/4", 4", and 4 3/4". Fold at scores and glue into box base. The lid is made from window sheets and cut at 7 1/16 x 9 1/16 and formed as you did for the base. NOTE: I found the window sheet hard to score and fold, so the next time I will make the lid from regular card stock, cutting a window out and attaching a piece of window sheet there.

You can find where I found my inspiration here . She did a great job and I saw no reason to try to repeat what she has already done for us :) !

This really is a nice set, so I hope you will give it a try. Have a great day and thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment