Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Franken-purse


OK, this one just makes me smile! Thanks to the inspiration of fellow demonstrator,  Missi. This is created with the Petite Purse die (125606) and garden green cardstock. I cut the top flap off and cut another half of the back and flap from Basic Black cardstock, attaching the black back inside to the green back and chopping pieces from the flap for hair. I punched out the eyes with circle punches and highlighted with the White Gel Pen (105021). The nose is a small square placed below the purse slit with a dimensional (104430), the "bolts" are small circle punch on a dimensional, then I colored the dimensionals with the garden green marker. The mouth is just drawn on with fine tip black ink pen.

 I hope you enjoy this and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment