Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bells& Boughs

I know, I missed Christmas in July, but for me making Christmas cards is an all year thing. That way I have them done in time to send at Christmas :) .

This card is a top fold, meaning your base is 4 1/4" x 11". I used Cherry cobbler for the base and cut the end of it with the Top Note Die (113463). To do this, place the wide part of the die across the cardstock and roll through the Big Shot (113439) just enough to cut this area, then back it back out. Then sponge this area with Cherry Cobbler ink to make it stand out. The image is actually 3D by stamping Bells & Boughs (120831) on silver, cherry cobbler and garden green cardstock with black ink and cutting out each part of the image needed in that color, then gluing the pieces together with Multipurpose  Liquid Glue (110755)[LOVE THIS STUFF!!],. I used the 1/16" circle handheld punch (101227) to create the berries from real red cardstock, attached it all to Shimmery White cardstock (101910) and stamped the sentiment. This is then sponged around the edge with cherry cobbler ink and mounted to Brushed Silver cardstock (100712), then mounted to garden green where I used the Scallop Trim Border punch (118402) on the bottom. I also added a 1/2" strip of real red under the bottom of this.

I hope you have an enjoyable day, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment