Thursday, August 23, 2012

Petite Purse Bag

 
 
 
Here is a small bag created from the Petite Purse Die (125606). I just cut the top "flap" off and decorated with a Halloween stamp (retired, but check out Toxic Treats (127898) in the Holiday brochure in the right hand column). I added ribbon behind the stamp and curled strips of cardstock inside the "bag". You could also emboss the bag before putting it together with one of our folders. I will use the Argyle folder (127750) on the next one, maybe even sponge a little black over the embossing.
 
As you have probably already guessed, this is one of my favorite dies and one of my favorite holidays. I hope you have enjoyed this and will give it a try. Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget you can order online 24/7. Just click on the online button in the right hand column to go to my SU website and place your order. I will send you a special thank you card for doing just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment