Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dawn's Double Embossing

This card uses two embossing folders, Square Lattice Folder (119976) and the Designer Frames Folder (123130) You can find the technique with Dawn's great video here ! I also usedWild Wasabi, So Saffron, and Whisper White cardstock, Basic Black and Wild Wasabi inks, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, and Wild Wasabi markers, and Curly Cute stamp set (117014).

Have you ever had a stamp set that you keep wanting but always seem to put off buying? Well, that is what Curly Cute was for me! When it was time to order I would decide to purchase something else and put this set on hold, then end up making another card and wish I had the stamp set! THIS time I made the card and refused to finish it til I had the stamp in hand, so it was on my next order! Wonder which stamp set I will play this game with next......

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment