Friday, August 10, 2012

Lego card


Happy Friday everyone! My grandson's birthday is tomorrow and since he is a fan of Leggos, I think he will like this one!

The base is Real Red with a Whisper White mat. The top block is Daffodil Delight, then Pacific Point, and Real Red. I started with the smallest block at 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" and increased each block by 1/2" in length. For the "pegs" I punched out the circles from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) and used glue dots (103683) to stick them to the blocks. I then shaded them with the appropriate ink and dauber (102892). The expression was created with the Curly Cute stamp set (117014), Large Oval (119855), Scallop Oval (119856), and Extra-Large Oval (119859) punches. I also attached the "birthday" with dimensionals (104430), and rounded all the corners, including the card base with the3/16"Corner punch.

I personally prefer wood mounted stamps, so when I post a stamp set the number refers to wood mount, although several of our sets are now available in cling. To order just click here . Also, don't forget the clearance items that are only available with an on line order!

Have a great day and as always Thanks for stopping by for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment