Wednesday, September 19, 2012

MOOOOO Purse



Just a short post today. If you have seen much of my blog at all, you already know how much I love this Petite Purse Die (125606) and my Big Shot (113439). And, by the way, I haven't found a die that won't work in this machine! I do suggest that you also purchase the Standard Premium Crease Pad (113476) or the Extended Premium Crease Pad (117630). They make the folds for this die, and any other die with scores, so easy to fold.

I used Whisper White to create the purse, then I used the "steam die" from the Holiday Collection Framelits Dies (127814) as a stencil to create the spots, along with the Basic Black ink pad and a dauber (102892). I punched out the scallop flower with one of the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309), then a white round punch and a black dot from the 1/16" punch (101227), and attached it just above the flap tab with a glue dot (103683).

Okay, so this wasn't such a short post afterall! :) I do hope you have a great day and as always, thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment