Thursday, September 20, 2012

Twisted Halloween



This is a fun style and I am sure I will be making more cards from this idea. I used an 11"x4 1/4" piece of grey cardstock for the base. Score from one corner to the opposite corner and fold on this score, then score down the middle. This will form a pocket on the outside of the card and on the inside. I chose not to use the pockets so taped them down with SNAIL adhesive (104332). I then decorated it with the Owl Builder Punch (118074), Bird Builder Punch (117191), which I used to create the wings, branch, and hat, Orchard Harvest DSP (126895). The moon is pumpkin pie run through the Perfect Polka Dot Folder (117335) and brushed grey ink around the edge and across the dots with a dauber (102892). The bag I free cut from natural white and black cardstock.

Hope you give this a try. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Thnaks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment