Saturday, September 22, 2012

Punched Scentsational


I really like this card and hope that you will give it a try.

The base is Whisper White and I punched out the shapes with the Holliday Collection Dies (127814) on the cover. I also punched out shapes from the Festival of Prints DSP stack (126904), using the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (120805) to the back of these cutouts, then placing them through the windows on the cover to attach them to the inside of the card. I used Gumball Green, Chocolate Chip, and Cherry Cobbler markers to "stitch" around the cut outs. I did the same around the images on the inside of the card. I used Cherry Cobbler to stamp the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370) onto white 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (109170). Make sure you let this dry very well before placing on the card or the ink will smear. I then added small bows and was done!

Hope you enjoy this and have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment