Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Quick and Easy Tags



I created these tags with the Scentsational Season Bundle (129945), 2 3/8" scallop punch (118874),   1 3/4" circle punch (119850), Festival of Prints DSP stack (126904),  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, and Gumball Green cardstocks, Chocolate Chip and Cherry cobbler markers to color the gingerbread, Pacific Point ink for the mug, and coordinating markers to write the "To" and "From" on each tag.

I think the "to and from" stamps from the Chock-Full of Cheer stamp set (126715) would have worked great for these tags, but since I didn't have this set YET, I improvised with what I did have :) !

Have a great day and don't forget, you can order these products 24/7, by going to my SU site on the right hand side. Also remember the great special going on with the free ribbon included in your order of only $40 or more! Need a catalog of your own? Place an order, let me know you would like one and I will put one into the mail for you! I will also send you a special thank you card just for ordering!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

1 comment: