Saturday, May 14, 2016

Grateful for You


FIRST: let me tell you that the Grateful Bunch stamp set is available as a bundle with the Blossom Bunch punch at a discount ONLY until May 31. After that date you will need to purchase them separately.

Now on to the card :) and this is one of my favorites!

The card base is Basic Black, 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
I have used a retired piece of DSP (black and white) cut at 5 1/4" x 4". Adhere this down to the cover of the base card.

 I stamped an image onto Whisper White cut at 4 3/4" x 3 1/2", using the retired background Dictionary stamp with black Momento Ink AFTER stamping off lightly onto scrap paper so that it wouldn't be so dark. Then using the stamps in the stamp set and the same ink, I stamped the lace along the edge and the stem/leaves onto the right side of the mat. Wrap the linen thread around the side with the lace twice, taping it onto the back. Adhere this to the DSP.

I used a small piece of lace that I had on hand to tape to the bottom of the card. The sentiment is from the same stamp set, stamped in black and punched out with the large oval and mounted on Basic Black punched out with the extra large oval punch (BOTH available ONLY til May 31 OR while supplies last.) Place dimensionals onto the back and place over the lace.

NOW for a peek at a couple of the new In Colors! The flowers and butterfly are from the same set and stamped on Whisper White with the Flirty Flamingo (flowers) and Peakaboo Peach (butterfly). Cut the butterfly out and punch the flowers out with the Blossom Bunch punch. Curl the petals upward a bit with the bone folder and bend the butterfly wings up. Using the dimensionals, place them on the card. I added the gold Wink of Stella for the butterfly body and pearls to the center of the flowers.

The new colors will be available on June 1, which is when the new catalog goes into effect. One of the great quirks of being a demonstrator is being able to pre-order some of the new products! I would love to have you join my team OR add you to my customer list! If you have any questions, just let me know. Both options are on the right side. :)

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment