Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Pootles Milk Carton

I really enjoy creating 3D projects. This wasn't always the case, but Sam "Pootles" changed all of that! I was hooked when I found her first project. They are always so easy to follow and great satisfaction when completed. I actually have the retired milk carton die from Stampin' Up, but this one a quick and easy one to create if you don't own the die. As you can see, I pretty well CASEd her project exactly. HERE is her video and pattern information. And here is my version (copy :) )


And here is another. I was sure it was one of Sam's, but I can't find the instructions. I will continue to look and when they are found, I will add the link to this post. :(


GUESS WHAT I FOUND!! Carton and Bag

I feel like I should warn you that her site is very addictive! Her projects are great and look so nice when followed! Have fun!

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment