Thursday, May 19, 2016

Sherbet?????

I absolutely LOVE the new In Colors, which will be available beginning June 1, 2016. They include some of my favorite colors (Sherbet comes to mind!) I couldn't wait to start creating with them!
This project includes two of the colors plus one of the new Host Rewards sets. I just wish I could show the true color vibrancy :(


The card base is Peekaboo Peach cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored in the middle at 4 1/4".
The mat is Emerald Envy, cut at 4" x 5 1/4"
The Whisper White is 3 3/4" x 5"

From the Host set, Gift Of Love, I stamped the line image in Emerald Envy, then the flowers in Peekaboo Peach, and finally the leaves and stems again in Emerald Envy. This stamp set gives it a great and easy watercolor effect!

Just realized that I need to add some clear Wink of Stella to the image. I think it will give the image the appearance of dew if placed on the very edges and toward the centers!!

The sentiment is from the same set, stamped in Peekaboo Peach. There are five other sentiments in this set and you will only need to use $10 in Host Rewards!!

I used the small butterfly in the Garden In Bloom set (another GREAT watercolor set!) and Daffodil Delight ink.

I would love to help you receive this Host set. Just contact me for any questions, OR want it now???
As a demonstrator, we are given the opportunity to order some of the new items before they become available to everyone on June 1. I would LOVE to have you join my team!!!!

Have a great day and thanks SO much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment