Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Triple Easel

As soon as I saw this style of card, I KNEW I had to use my retired What's Brewin' stamp set to create one! And here it is!


The card base is 6" x 9", scored down the long side in the middle at 3". Then on the top half, cut from the edge to the score line at 3" and 6". Score from the outer corner to the inside corner, at the score line, on both end pieces. Score the center square in half at 1 1/2". Crease all score lines firmly with the bone folder.

I used Sahara Sand for the card base and Chocolate Chip for the mats, (3" squares). The stamped images are on Naturals White,( 2 3/4" squares).

The coffee mug and steam are stamped and cut out from Naturals White then added to the square piece with dimensionals to lift it up a bit. So are the beans that hold the easels. I stamped the beans on the Naturals White and cut around them, then glued them to Chocolate Chip and cut around them again, leaving just a small edge. The doily is from a retired punch, cut in half.

I bet you have a great set in your stash to create a triple easel of your own!

This card will fit into a business size envelope, or if like me, you want to create your own with the envelope board, cut DSP to 9 3/4" square and create the first score and notch at 2 3/4".

Here is how the card lies flat:



Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment